Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday 15th November 2009 - Preston 10 Mile Road Race

As you can all see my training has been a little thin this week and youre right. I have reduced my mileage to prepare for todays Race.

Well its over now, Race started at 10am today. Approx 600 road runners from a variety of clubs across many towns in the North West and Wales. I raced well, over the distance.I kept a steady pace for every mile. My time was a commendable 58:37 which converts to 5:52 min/mile and my avg heart rate was 169. The weather was very kind and I would say the conditions where perfect. This course is an excellent PB course. Well back to the training now. Today I received my Marathon training from the senior coach at the club and it demands a lot of hard dedicated training...its now over to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment